The Misadventures of Mr. Creed (Trilogy)
When a teenager discovers a portal in his mind, he follows it into a world he didn’t expect, is promised powers he didn’t want, to defeat an enemy he can’t hope to defeat.
YA Portal Fantasy 🚪
- The Facestone, Misadventures Book I (Pre-production)
- The Rite of Shade, Misadventures Book II (Pre-production)
- Dreaming of the Dark, Misadventures Book III (Pre-production)
- Based on Sophocles’ Oedipus Rex. 🏛
- Misadventures Pinterest Board
The Alerion Revolutions (Stars Reach Universe)
When Septime de Vauquelin returns home from a foreign war, he finds his country in the midst of a violent revolution that will have ramifications in this world and the next.
Epic Fantasy 🐉
- Lights of the Imperium, Alerion Revolutions Book One (Pre-production/Drafting)
- Star of the Hegemon, Alerion Revolutions Book Two (Pre-production)
- Rise of the Daimons, Alerion Revolutions Book Three (Pre-production)
- Fire of the Alerion, Alerion Revolutions Book Four (Pre-production)
- The Crimson Fear, Alerion Revolutions Book Five (Pre-production)
- The Naked Conqueror, Alerion Revolutions Book Six (Pre-production)
- The God Emperor, Alerion Revolutions Book Seven (Pre-production)
- Sovereign of Two Worlds, Alerion Revolutions Book Eight (Pre-production)
- The Alerion Republic, Alerion Revolutions Book Nine (Pre-production)
Notes & Links:
- Based on the actual events of the French Revolutions (1789 – 1830). 🇫🇷
- Takes place thousands of years before the Sun Maker Saga.
- Alerion Revolutions Pinterest Board
- Lights of the Imperium Spotify Playlist
The Sun Maker Saga (Stars Reach Universe)
Using their unique ability to wield “merna”, a power that permeates reality, several unlikely heroes struggle against Tyranny and the end of the universe.
Space Opera / Fantasy 🚀
- Ruin Star, Sun Maker Book One (Post-production/Revising)
- Fury Fall, Sun Maker Book Two (Post-production/Revising)
- Fatal Vine, Sun Maker Book Three (Post-production/Revising)
- Cruel Dusk, Sun Maker Book Four (Post-production/Revising)
- Apex Law, Sun Maker Book Five (Plotting/Drafting)
- Sun Maker, Sun Maker Book Six (Plotting/Drafting)
Notes & Links:
- A “prequel” series that takes place 300 years before the Stars Reach Saga.
- Sun Maker Pinterest Board
The Stars Reach Saga (Stars Reach Universe)
Two unlikely heroes are swept up into a galactic war that disturbs the gods and unveils a mystery as old as the universe itself: what lies beyond Stars Reach?
Military Space Opera / Fantasy 🚀
- Breaking Colossus, Stars Reach Book One
- The Last Convergence, Stars Reach Book Two
- The Golden Vine, Stars Reach Book Three
- The Hungry God, Stars Reach Book Four
- Failing Light, Stars Reach Book Five
Notes & Links:
- The first book, Breaking Colossus, is based on Homer’s Odyssey. ⛵️
- Stars Reach Pinterest Board
Matt Wright’s debut novel and epic space opera about a desert planet struggling for its right to survive!
Ruin Star: Sun Maker Book One
Their world is dying…
…Wardens hold all the power.
The Dark Star looms over them.
When a boy named Gun meets an oathbreaker and a drunken scholar, he knows his life will never be the same. Driven from his desert town, he finds his place in the city.
But a revolution is brewing. The people are restless, and war looms closer every day.
What is Gun’s place in society?
Can he learn to fit in?
Aithen finds himself in a similar situation. When he saves a Warden’s life, everything gets better. But is he ready to join the military?
Will he ever belong?
What choice does he have?
One will enjoy privilege and station. The other will get everything taken from him. Both will change the world.
The intergalactic war still raged…
…freedom seemed within our grasp.
But our wars disturbed the gods.
When Grey went MIA, his son Roth had a choice to make. As an intelligence officer in the Ascendancy war machine, his duty was to the military. But when his homeworld breaks all ties with the military after an insurrection, Roth’s relationship with his superiors is strained.
But then he meets Trin.
She claims to know his father.
Can he trust her?
Roth’s father is a man of mythic proportions. There are some in the military who want Grey to stay lost. Others revere him as more than a man. Their stories will help Roth come to understand his father and himself.
But then Roth meets the godlike Om—Grey has committed a terrible sin. Can Roth find Grey before it’s too late?