The Misadventures of Mr. Creed (Trilogy)
When a teenager discovers a portal in his mind, he follows it into a world he didn’t expect, is promised powers he didn’t want, to defeat an enemy he can’t hope to defeat.
YA Portal Fantasy 🚪
- The Facestone, Misadventures Book I (Pre-production)
- The Rite of Shade, Misadventures Book II (Pre-production)
- Dreaming of the Dark, Misadventures Book III (Pre-production)
- Based on Sophocles’ Oedipus Rex. 🏛
- Misadventures Pinterest Board
The Alerion Revolutions (Planned Series)
When Septime de Vauquelin returns home from a foreign war, he finds his country in the midst of a violent revolution that will have ramifications in this world and the next.
Epic Fantasy 🐉
- Lights of the Imperium, Alerion Revolutions Book I (Pre-production/Drafting)
- Star of the Hegemon, Alerion Revolutions Book II (Pre-production)
- Rise of the Daimons, Alerion Revolutions Book III (Pre-production)
- Fire of the Alerion, Alerion Revolutions Book IV (Pre-production)
- The Crimson Fear, Alerion Revolutions Book V (Pre-production)
- The Naked Conqueror, Alerion Revolutions Book VI (Pre-production)
- The God Emperor, Alerion Revolutions Book VII (Pre-production)
- Sovereign of Two Worlds, Alerion Revolutions Book VIII (Pre-production)
- The Alerion Republic, Alerion Revolutions Book IX (Pre-production)
Notes & Links:
- Based on the actual events of the French Revolutions (1789 – 1830). 🇫🇷
- Alerion Revolutions Pinterest Board
- Lights of the Imperium Spotify Playlist
The Sun Maker Saga (Stars Reach Universe)
Using their unique ability to wield “merna”, a power that permeates reality, several unlikely heroes struggle against Tyranny and the end of the universe.
Space Opera 🚀
- Ruin Star, Sun Maker Book I (Post-production/Revising)
- Fury Fall, Sun Maker Book II (Post-production/Revising)
- Fatal Vine, Sun Maker Book III (Post-production/Revising)
- Cruel Dusk, Sun Maker Book IV (Post-production/Revising)
- TBA, Sun Maker Book V (Plotting/Drafting)
- TBA, Sun Maker Book VI (Plotting/Drafting)
Notes & Links:
- A “prequel” trilogy that takes place 300 years before the Stars Reach Saga.
- Sun Maker Pinterest Board
The Stars Reach Saga (Stars Reach Universe)
Two unlikely heroes are swept up into galactic war between gods and humans while solving a mystery as old as the universe itself: what lies beyond Stars Reach?
Space Opera 🚀
- Breaking Colossus, Stars Reach Book I
- The Last Convergence, Stars Reach Book II
- The Golden Vine, Stars Reach Book III
- The Hungry God, Stars Reach Book IV
- Failing Light, Stars Reach Book V
Notes & Links:
- The first book, Breaking Colossus, is based on Homer’s Odyssey. ⛵️
- Stars Reach Pinterest Board
Their world is dying…
…a few hold all the power.
The Dark Star looms over them.
When a boy named Gun meets an oathbreaker and a drunken scholar, he knows his life will never be the same. Taking the opportunity, he leaves his desert town and finds his place in the city. But a revolution is brewing. The people are restless. War draws closer every day.
How can he fight the inequality?
But the revolution isn’t what it seems…
When a childhood friend returns, nothing is as easy as it seems. Self-discipline, the ego, and magic-like power…Gun must master all of these and more. But Sina is a wild card. She and Gun don’t know it yet, but their fates are intertwined…
Will they learn to work together?
What is the Dark Star?
Some, like Erich, will do whatever it takes to learn about it. But Aithen will do whatever it takes to gain its power. Everyone’s fate is tied to it. They must prepare or face the consequences. The one thing that’s certain: it awaits them all.
You’ll love this space opera fantasy because of the authentic relationships, strong female characters, and the epic scope that launches a trilogy of adventure among the stars.
The intergalactic war still raged…
…freedom seemed within our grasp.
We never thought our wars would disturb the gods.
When Grey went MIA, his son Roth had a choice to make. As an intelligence officer in the Ascendancy war machine, his duty was to the military. When his homeworld breaks all ties with the military after an insurrection, Roth’s relationship with his superiors is strained.
But then he meets Trin.
She claims to have known Grey.
Can he trust her?
Roth’s father is a man of mythic proportions. Finding him will be harder than he thought. There are some in the military who want Grey to stay lost. Others revere him as more than a man. Their stories will help Roth come to understand his father and himself.
But then Roth meets the godlike Om—Grey has committed a terrible sin.
Can Roth find Grey before it’s too late?
Sometimes family is worth all the risks.
You’ll love this space opera because of the military-based science fiction, strong female characters, and the intergalactic journey of a son seeking to reconcile with his father.